1. SIA "Mercury Group" has carried out all necessary measures to ensure the safety of the personal data of users of the portal mercuryestate.com (hereinafter referred to as "Users") and to prevent their unreasonable transferral to the disposal of third parties.
2. During the visit and use and leave of official requests, as well as seeking advice from our specialists through an active chat on the portal mercuryestate.com, the company "Mercury Group" can obtain information that contains the personal data of the User:
2.1. Directly (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, additional comments, location (to the country and city) where the message was sent from;
2.2. indirectly (using IP address, cookies and other technical means for monitoring the use of the portal of real estate mercuryestate.com):
2.2.1. Cookies are small text files that inform you how often the user visits the online real estate portal mercuryestate.com and what it does during their sessions. In addition, cookies help to adjust the functionality of the portal for the sale of real estate mercuryestate.com and to customize it. Cookies do not contain identity information, however, if the user himself indicated this information, then it can be combined with the data contained in the cookie file.
2.2.2. An IP address is a group of digits that is automatically assigned to the computer each time the User logs on to the Internet portal for real estate mercuryestate.com - this IP address can automatically identify the User's computer and its location.
220.127.116.11. has right to collect IP addresses for administration of the system and audit of the Internet portal mercuryestate.com;
18.104.22.168. Does not add the User's IP address to his identity information, which means that User’s session is registered, but the User remains anonymous;
22.214.171.124. has right to use the IP address to identify the User in case it is necessary to ensure compliance of the User's behavior with the conditions of using the portal mercuryestate.com or to protect the portal mercuryestate.com or its Users.
3. By leaving the application and / or agreeing with the rules of using the Internet portal mercuryestate.com, the User agrees and allows "Mercury Group" Ltd. to register, enter, save, organize, use and in any other form to process the User's personal data, or verbal consent of the User to transmit complete data to partner companies, as well as data that the User will subsequently transfer to "Mercury Group" Ltd. in the amount necessary for the following purposes:
3.1. processing of data follows from officially left requests / requests, contractual obligations of the User or processing of data is necessary for the conclusion of the relevant contract (transaction);
3.2. data that are necessary to identify and account Users;
3.3. data that is necessary for sending commercial notifications (e-mail and / or SMS);
3.4. data that are necessary to ensure the performance of other obligations in accordance with the relevant agreements (transactions) concluded;
3.5. data that are necessary for the consideration of the User's application for services related to the acquisition of real estate, which includes consultations, registration of residence permit, etc.
4. SIA "Mercury Group" processes and protects personal data of Users in accordance with the Law on Data Protection of Individuals and other regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia that regulate the processing and protection of personal data. To store and process personal data of Users, SIA "Mercury Group" uses organizational and technical means to protect personal data from accidental or illegal disclosure, changes and any other illegal processing.
5. Access to information trusted by Users is available only to specially authorized employees of SIA "Mercury Group". SIA "Mercury Group" provides non-disclosure of personal data of Users to third parties as much as it is provided in the law on data protection of individuals and in other regulatory acts of the Republic of Latvia that regulate the processing and protection of personal data, except for:
5.1. the distribution of personal data by the partner of "Mercury Group" Ltd., which provide the provision of direct services related to the sale of real estate, as well as the provision of services to the extent that personal data are necessary to fulfill contractual obligations;
5.2. cases where the disclosure of data is necessary to identify, state or initiate a legitimate action against a person who may cause any harm to another person or SIA "Mercury Group", threatening her rights, property or action, and subjecting it or similar risk to other users of the Internet portal mercuryestate.com and / or other persons;
5.3. cases, where it is necessary to take the requirements of regulatory enactments into consideration or in accordance with the requirements of competent institutions.
6. SIA "Mercury Group" carries out all possible measures of protection, however it can not fully guarantee that there will not be a loss of data, their malicious use or changes.
7. The user has the right to request to supplement or correct his personal data, as well as to stop processing or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, untrue or no longer necessary for the purpose of collecting personal data. Also at any time the User can ask to delete his personal data by sending an official mail to the corporate mail of the company "Mercury Group" - email@example.com
8. By submitting a written application in writing, the User is entitled to receive the following information:
8.1. information that was received about the User, the source of data receipt, when the information entered into the data was changed (if the relevant regulations allow it);
8.2. purposes of the processing of personal data, information about the recipients of personal data;
8.3. information on whether the data was processed automatically.
9. Personal data of Users will be stored no longer than it is established in the relevant regulatory enactments.
Date of renovation: 20.05.2018
In case you have any questions, you can contact our specialists.
The agent (Alina Pakalne) was efficient, motivated, and very professional. She was able to sell my property in two months at the best market price. She helped me and followed me thought all steps of sale, papers, bank, and notary.2014, Gianpietro Carretta
Ar Jūsu kompānijas starpniecību esam noīrējuši labu dzīvokli labā vietā. Ja turpmāk būs nepieciešams atrast labu dzīvokli sazināšos ar Jūsu kompāniju.2015, Uldis Kaufmanis
My agent was Olga. Working with her was really pleasure. She really care for customer and for what we are need from the apartment we are looking for. She devoted to her job and she is very up to date, answer quickly to all my requests. And always ready to help me even if it is not connect with our usual business, for example with some good advice because I was first time in Riga. And of course she find me good place to stay here, just what I was looking for. I would surely like to work with that kind of person. I am travelling a lot because of nature of my job, but it is really rear to find such a professionally agent.2015, Aleksandra Stanković
My impression was a serious good treatment of us as costumers. We received information needed and meetings were correctly arranged and kept on time. Nice people with good intentions, overall a very good impression.2015, Filip Eskilsson
Большое спасибо Ольге, за помощь в поиске апартаментов. Особенно хочу отметить оперативность и профессионализм в подборе и показе квартир, а также увлекательный рассказ про Юрмалу :)2015, Мария Кузнецова
I want to personally thank you for the great effort of Julia to find me perfect rental, after many attempt !!!2015, Kari Wahlroos
We were looking rent apartment for our family with Olga. Very helpful and professional way of working from the beginning until the end of cooperation.2015, Hannu Houni
It was apparent to me that you not only do your job extremely good, but you also have a very high level of patience and willingness to ensure customer satisfaction . You are a Credit to your profession and I give you " 15 out of 10 Stars "!2015, Soma Singh
Hello Irina, Due to your absence, we had to deal with Tatjana (which was a real pleasure for us, for her kindness and efficiency). We have been in Riga during the last weekend, already. We took that appt. actually, well furnished, perfectly placed. Very handy and nice. We were quite pleased during our stay and we think we will contact your company again for our next visits to Riga. Give our regards to Tatjana and accept my thank you for your care.2006, Carlos Roso
Hi Irina, Hope that you are well. Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you for helping us to arrange everything for last weekend. I really enjoyed the visit and the apartment was great. I'm hoping to make another visit soon, I'll be back in touch as soon as I know the dates. Thank you!2007, Marc
Hello Irina!!! I just want you to know that my friend Gordon and I were both very satisfied with the apartment we rented from you, and also your excellent service from the time of booking to the early morning pick up. We will definitely use your services again in the future! Thank you!!2007, Atle & Gordon
Thank you very much for organizing everything again. We had a great trip! Thanks!2007, Marc
I have found RentApartmentInRiga very interested in helping and hospitable. Ongoing I am excited about the possibility of doing more business with them and will be in touch when I am next there.2007, Ross
I wanted to thank you for all your help in finding a flat for me to buy in Riga and later rent it out. Your service was extremely helpful and professional and certainly made everything a lot easier. Thanks very much !2007, Satbinder